Friday, June 30, 2006

blogging from singapore airport....
Always wanted to do this.... feel really high-tech and jetset and such...
The flight was modestly ok... got to sit at the very first row.... next to two bickering teenage brothers... the choice of inflight movies was shocking... saw "16 blocks"... then I had a choice of Basic Instinct 2 or benchwarmers or she's the man or the two boys bickering... so I had my earliest cocktail till date.. a singapore sling at 10:30AM.... followed by the most nauseating screwdriver EVER. It's the orange juice. THe singapore airlines special orange juice. They serve it everytime. It's the most sour, acidic glass of juice you'll ever taste.

Anyhow... will probably take a nap or soemthing... probably won't venture out...

Another bengali family in perth has entrusted me with their son... a 19 yr old with the mental capacity of a 5 yr old and the hormones of a 12 yr old. Can't shake Rat-boy... must try.. the parents of another Perth bengali also boarded with us.... I was asked to look after them. But I have succeded in shaking them at arrival gate.... but I can find them again. The gentleman wears a orange monkeytupi.... I could find him from the moon.

Anyhow... my time meter has almost run out... so bye for now

I will be in Kolkata for the next 3 weeks or so... drop a message with your number of whatever... will give you a call if you are open to the idea.... time and petty insecurities permitting...

12...
11...
10...
9...


> 6 comments
11:14 PM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com