Saturday, June 03, 2006

In my experience... there is nothing funnier than real life... and I mean REAL life... in the raw.. unedited...

I am not talking about the version of "real life" some people put up on their blogs, chronicling the minor events of their life in beautifully crafted language and well measured wit and punctuated with wodehouse-wannabe one liners.

No... I am talking about the real deal..

Which is exactly the reason I like reality comedy and observational humor and watching weirdos...

Which is why I am so fond of orkut these days.... it's pure, uncut real life... real people doing what they do best... be complete idiots...

I spoke about this before... and now I am doing it... I am actually starting a blog dedicated to these people.... the best of orkut profiles... presented with a touch of preamble (i love preamble)... but with only the minimum.... so you can gawk at them... in their pure, unmodified idiocy...

Welcome to Orkut Weirdos


> 2 comments
8:47 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com