Friday, June 16, 2006

Alrightey... tickets bought.. so there....it's final...

I'm going...

My mom can get my dad to fake all the hernias she wants... no good now!

But there's work to be done.

1. Must complete exams.
2. Must buy blue goth hair colour from punk store in the red light district of the city... spoke with the store owner and convinced them to specially bring some in for me.... made it sound like I was desperate to get my hands on it....this'll be fun... especially since I am bald... and anything but goth....will post more on this later... the things I do for people I met over the internet.
3. Must buy as much Aero mint chocolate as I can. Same reason as above.
4. Must buy something nice for someone who has specifically asked me not to buy anything.
5. Must make copies of Oblivion and other RPG's for blue haired freak.
6. Must buy some good white wine. Possibly some absolut vodka.
7. Must procure worthwhile reading material for the flight/14 hr stopover. This'll be the greatest challenge of all.
8. Must remove all compromising material from computer. Can't lock it with password. Will arouse suspicion.
9. Must buy food. Enough to last me 20 odd breakfasts. Can't stand breakfast in India. Especially that thing you pass off as cheese.
10. Must shave off beard. Must make myself look like the 15 yr old baby faced chump with flowing hair that is on my passport.


> 14 comments
8:28 PM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com