Tuesday, June 06, 2006

some guy picked up my coldplay tickets today..paid cash...now they are gone... final... no second chances now..

The Whitlams are playing at our usual hangout "The Hyde Park Hotel" this weekend... I have a Microbiology exam this Monday... DAMMIT!!

In desperation for some quality live music I tried to score tickets for the Split Enz concert... even they are sold out...

WHY? Why have thou forsaken me?

I have a sneaky suspicion my mom is going to screw up my India trip as well.... I know she will... she always manages to do these things... I told her I was planning to buy a Ford Probe... and she flipped "No... you are buying a small car for $2500"
"What's it to you. It's my money, my car I'll do what I feel like"

She did not reply... which just means she is thinking up some particularly disatrous way to exact revenge.... like botching my trip...

She was watching "Everybody Loves Raymond" the other day.... shaking her head at the antics of raymond's mom..... and muttering beneath her breath... "tsk tsk tsk... amateurs"


> 0 comments
8:23 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com