Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ok.. so I cheated... I was supposed to come up with a new theme for radio blog... instead I am putting up the entire Whitlams album "Little Cloud"

Now... I don't know if you have ever heard of the whitlams... great great aussie band... but this album is simply spectacular... I strongly suggest you give these tracks a try... 16 songs on 2 discs... pure beauty...

Rarely am I this happy about an album.. but this one is really worth it...

Give it a listen.... especially "Wite Horses", "Tonight", "Keep the light on", "Beauty in me"... argh.. they are all so good...
Tell me how you liked them...

NOTE: "The pokies" is actually froma different album... but it probably falls in my favourite songs of all time list... so I put it in there anyway


> 2 comments
4:40 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com