Friday, June 09, 2006

The microbiology II exam is a funny one... they have to make it that way... because it is a purely elective unit. So every single schmuck (yours truly included) doing the unit.. is doing it because they wanted to. Nobody was forced. So if they start failing people... they won't attract too many enrollments... and that means no more $75 haircuts for our bruce willis look alike lecturer (yup... the guy's bald.. don't ask me why it costs $75 to shave a head... I do it for free... but he does drive every single girl in the class wild.. so I am going to end this argument before it hurts my insecurities).

Here is how it works...

There are 11 lectures.
Each lecture covers 1 topic.
There are 10 questions only in the exam. All questions carry equal mark.
You are not likely to get more than 1 question per topic.
You have to answer any 4 questions of your choice.

Do the math.

I am not a gambling man (actually I am... not with money or clothes... just with life changing decisions and career choices and such)... but I like the odds...


> 0 comments
9:36 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com