Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ok.... of all my recent run-ins with bloggers.... bini's is probably the weirdest...
I saw her in elgin forum one day... walking past several times... but she was with friends... and she didn't give me a second glance (as can be expected)... and I was too miffed to say hi.... in fear of the whole "weirdos who read my blog come up to me at random places and say hi" thing... and besides I was distracted telling the greenpeace activists that they are just terrorists...so there...

But then she saw me, walking with my sis on park street... as she was having lunch in one of the restaurants... with sunando.... and sunando even pointed me out... "that guy's erebus"... and my sis actually even turned to say hi... and actually had a fleeting moment of recognition through the glass... (like the odd single frames of ghoul pictures in "the exorcist" which you don't always think you saw but it stays with you)... but we bustled on...

hmmm...

Calcutta really is a teensy weensy place... or Bini really goes out a lot...


> 0 comments
9:13 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com