Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Had a 15 minute presentation today... for the business studies thing...the longest I have done so far probably...

Went smashingly well I think. Considering... I'm a lab rat. They said I should be a used car salesman. I'm not taking it as a compliment.

Dress-up's always fun. Put on a blazer, striped shirt, ironed black trousers, clean handkerchief... the works.

Quite a change from my usual full sleeved t-shirt... jeans with strategically placed holes... and the famous denim cap to hide my bald patch.

No cap tpday!

Infact took extra moisturiser to the shaved dome... polished it up to a nice shine... If I got stranded on an island today, I could probably send SOS signals to a distant ship by just nodding my head.

Went carried away and let one of the girl's put a face mask thing on me. Must admit it's kinda soothing. Don't know what the hell it does for the skin though. But it does relieve stress and tension. Must do more of them. Or maybe not. Don't want people to say "wow.. you're glowing... how many months are you?"

People were quite stunned when I came out of the restrooms, five minutes before the show. Ever seen this movie abt Steve Allen & Bill Gates? Where Allen, all bearded and hippie, goes into a toilet at a trade show, comes out all yuppie and sells a million Apples. Well... that's what it was like. And people were all... "is that still you in there ?"

I like doing that. Shocking people. Like when I shave my head every 6 months and keep a beard and walk around in dark sunglasses and observe people's reactions behind them.

Anyway. This post is too self obsessed to be any good. Self obsessed posts suck. They offer the reader absolutely no food for thought.

So here this one ends....


> 0 comments
6:14 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com