Tuesday, May 02, 2006

see.. this is the problem...

Too many people who know me personally are reading this blog. I have tons of REALLY interesting, sordid and melodramatic stuff happening in my life right now. Stuff you pathetic curiousity hogs would lap up like last nights lasgna. But I can't post about any of them. Because there is atleast one person reading this who I wouldn't want to know abt it.

So in the immortal words of madame Golda Meyer.. "tough titties people"

Now I must actually think up something interesting to post...


> 0 comments
6:19 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com