Monday, May 01, 2006

Met someone last Tuesday... had the best time.. spoke for 5 hours.. just talked. haven't had such conversations in a long time. Felt good. Thought we could be friends.

Met again today. She told me that she believed in astrology and palmistry. Asked me my star sign and read my palm. And not in a flirty way. Then told me that she was studying neuroscience because she wanted to start a business involving neuroscience, yoga, and parapsychology. Then met her mother who explained to me how Kali was so great and Hinduism was the only worthwhile religion around and how Muslims should be shot.

Hmm... knew this was too good to last. Too bad... too bad


> 2 comments
4:58 AM

profile

My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, WA, Australia


Poison Bay

A very graphic novel

blogroll

radio

previous posts



archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006



Search the Web at eWoss.com